Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer’s Go-To-Market Operations Manager will be responsible for the strategy, reporting, planning and analysis of all SDR initiatives as they relate to our company goals. You must be driven to innovate, experiment, measure and optimize every step of the customer journey and pipeline with scalable processes for enterprise and SMB demand generation and appointment setting. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company.
- Collaborate with sales development, marketing leadership, and third-parties to design and build the foundation for programmatic Account Based Marketing, high velocity commercial demand generation, and Sales Development operations to increase productivity, operational efficiency, and pipeline generation
- Coordinate the lead flow and the long-term plan for the critical path of data about prospects and customers from a Marketing and BDR perspective
- Create and automate a scalable process from lead conversion to qualification and opportunity development to maximize efficiency across the entire pipeline/funnel
- Guide the planning process with dashboards, reports and other analysis to remove friction, accelerate pipeline and grow revenue. Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments and go-to-market teams
- Manage the outbound processes and vendors to enable outbound prospecting initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement through standard operating cadences including weekly forecast and metric reviews in addition to monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews
- Support annual planning cycles including goal setting, coverage modeling, territory design, and providing pathways to achieving the financial plan
- Perform strategic product, market, and customer analyses to identify new growth drivers or opportunities for improvement
- Negotiate contracts and coordinate internal legal projects around upcoming vendors
- Ensure communication of priorities, projects/programs, and results to leadership and the larger team
- 3+ years experience in sales or marketing operations in SaaS companies
- Advanced functional knowledge of Salesforce (e.g. field creation, validation rules, formulas, flows/Process Builder)
- Functional knowledge of Outreach or a similar tool
- Experience working with SDR/BDR teams and creating and executing processes for effective prospecting for those teams
- Demonstrated experience of analyzing and improving the top of the funnel
- Passion for innovation, experimentation and optimization across the customer journey and pipeline
- Mastery of Excel or Google Sheets
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business, or related field
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: