GTM Strategy & Operations Manager at Brex
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
Brex is looking for an individual to join the Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy & Operations team, which is responsible for centralizing, structuring and articulating the day-to-day business performance and challenges across the Sales, Marketing and Business Development teams. We help GTM teams track and deliver against operating goals, design and implement key cross-functional initiatives, and perform root cause analysis to diagnose challenges. You are technically inclined with experience preparing analysis on forecasting, growth/churn strategy, demand generation, process improvement, capacity planning, and working directly with GTM leadership.
- Provide operational “run the business” support for each GTM function
- Track ongoing delivery against GTM strategy and OKRs
- Attend weekly check-ins for all teams to understanding action plans and progress
- Lead deep-dive root cause analysis in partnership with the Data team on specific, high-priority business challenges
- Partner with Finance, Data and other teams to develop and improve weekly business-critical reporting
- Project manage and prioritize key cross-functional initiatives
- Other support including quota setting, territories, compensation administration, troubleshooting, conflict resolution against RoE, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher; business degree, computer science, or engineering focus is a plus; MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in a business operations role, preferably at fintech/SaaS companies with a B2B sales motion; or experience in similar growth or operations roles in a dynamic environment. Experience in management consulting is a plus.
- Strong problem structuring and written / verbal communication skills
- You love using data to drive insights and business decisions; familiarity with SQL and data query/visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, Domo)
- Ability to influence without authority and strong stakeholder management skills
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to scope and deliver projects independently end-to-end
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand GTM policies and processes at a company and individual