Head of Asset Management
Knotel is seeking a Head of Asset Management to help scale our Agile HQ model. Reporting directly to our Global Head of Real Estate and Business Development, s/he will oversee the performance of our entire portfolio of real estate including financial performance, facilities and property management.
What You’ll Do
- Build and scale a model for ongoing operations of Knotel’s property portfolio (currently at 2.2mm sf and growing rapidly) to drive long term profitability and customer satisfaction
- Build out and oversee the asset management, facilities and IT functions for all Knotel markets worldwide
- Establish and manage portfolio strategy and make repositioning decisions
- Set strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to drive profitability and return on investment
- Provide leadership, innovation, and possess the people skills necessary to foster empowerment, effective goal setting, accountability and cross-functional collaboration
Who You Are
You are a demonstrated leader and people manager with the ability to motivate teammates, develop their skills, delegate, and make sound business decisions. You have deep expertise portfolio management and are comfortable diving deep into general building requirements. You appreciate that “done” is better than “perfect” and find entrepreneurial ways to persevere through obstacles. You operate cross-functionally, but still move fast to get things done. You believe in the vision of Knotel while striving for continuous and ongoing operational improvements to operate the best headquarters for our members. You also have the following:
- 10 + years of experience leading teams in managing real estate portfolios
- Ability to balance operational needs and budget objectives with providing exceptional work space experience
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.