About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As Head of Clinical Development for Behavioral Health, you will lead a team of mental health clinicians and will develop protocols, policies, training and education for the clinicians on your team and those collaborating with your team. You will work closely with clinicians who deliver therapy, psychiatric consultations and other behavioral health services, as well as primary care clinicians, healthcare navigators, and healthcare operations. Your job will be to ensure the best possible care for our patients, through direct supervision of mental health clinicians and through the design of clinicians’ workflows and continuing education pathways.
We are looking for a team leader with a passion for developing talent, direct experience as a mental health clinician, and strong interest in innovating technology-enabled, user-centric behavioral health services. You will work with a talented mix of colleagues across various disciplines in a fast-growing company. You will have the opportunity to make an impact on the growth and direction of our mental health program from both clinical and administrative perspectives. Your success will be centered on the quality and scalability of care delivered by all our mental health clinicians, as well as their passion for their work. You will be relied upon to identify and communicate needs and opportunities for continuous improvement and then take the lead in execution and cross-functional collaboration.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious people leader who wants to apply their clinical expertise to enabling a growing team to deliver continuously-innovative services. This is a full time, fully remote position that will report to the Medical Director of Behavioral Health.
What success looks like
- Designing training and education material for mental health clinicians, defining development pathways
- Developing and delivering coaching and training on behavioral health for non-behavioral health clinicians to ensure effective delivery of best-in-class collaborative care, including training on identifying and coaching patients with behavioral health conditions or risk of behavioral health conditions. Supporting cross-disciplinary clinicians on questions, guidance and protocols
- Leading a team of mental health clinicians as we grow by building, training and developing a rock star team
- Collaborating with the Medical Director to contribute clinical expertise to business line strategy
- Performing clinical supervision for assigned mental health clinicians
- Designing behavioral health training as needed for non-clinical contributors, to ensure smooth operations, such as healthcare navigators or behavioral health operations or analytics staff
- Writing and updating clinical workflows and policies related to behavioral health to deliver on strategic plans and scale-up, and to ensure compliance and risk management
- Identifying open needs in products, processes or people and collaborate to create and roll out updates
- Hiring and designing onboarding for new mental health clinicians
What you will bring
- 7+ years of total work experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- LCSW, LMHC or equivalent licensure with direct experience delivering care
- Passionate about delivery and operationalization of tech enabled clinical services
- Desire to train/coach both mental health and non mental health clinicians
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfort in both working independently remotely and being part of a collaborative team
- Comfort in managing a distributed remote team
- Adaptable and flexible to create and implement new processes
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced start up
- Detailed oriented
- Energized by working cross functionally
- Experience managing a team of clinicians
- Comfort working continuously through technology, such as video conferencing, online documents and EHRs.
- Passion for the opportunity of virtual care delivery, both through telehealth and online resources, chat, or other services
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]