Head of Compliance
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is seeking an intelligent and forward-thinking Compliance professional to join the Collibra Security Office (CSO). This exciting role will help you define the future of risk & compliance in the cloud. With data becoming the new most valuable resource companies are leveraging platforms like Collibra to leverage their data’s value in a governed way.
A day in the life of Collibra's Compliance leader:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Information Security Officer and will be responsible for a wide range of GRC tasks, including:
- Leveraging your diverse compliance knowledge and background to help build and mature Collibra’s compliance program
- Collaborating with the rest of the CSO and greater teams such as sales, legal, product, and marketing on compliance related activities
- Monitoring customer and certifier requests, information gathering for audit activities, and managing onsite audits
- Project managing and drive testing activities across various teams within the organization to measure and monitor compliance with company policies and procedures
- Defining and leading initiatives around our GRC tooling and processes to meet compliance business needs
- Developing and enhancing Collibra’s Information Security Management System and policies
- Ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis, training and recommendations
- Minimum of eight years IT/Security/Compliance experience across a wide range of disciplines
- Two years plus experience with Cloud technologies
- Expert communication skills (strong in audit situations)
- Direct working experience in Privacy programs specifically involving GDPR and CCPA
- Knowledge around GRC systems, tooling and automation
- Excellent report writing skills, ability to prepare compliance reports/presentations and associated metrics for senior peers and leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in working hours to align with other regional teams as needed
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package