Head of Customer Experience Operations
Working alongside our Head of Customer Experience, the Head of Customer Experience Operations will be charged with building an intelligent, seamless, and high performing CX organization. S/he/they will build a predictable existing business machine in a fast-paced environment while reinventing commercial real estate, and in turn supporting the innovation of our Members.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the CX org’s metrics and forecasting models to predict and report retention and existing business revenue growth, enabling managers to drive performance
- Optimize and automate systems and processes yielding a simple and efficient operation, while putting Members at the center of design
- Lead, build and develop the careers of a small but impactful team of analysts and managers
Who You Are
- You are a SaaS/ecommerce operations leader with over 5 years in sales and customer experience and account management analytics and processes, and possess a strong strategic mindset in these areas.
- You are passionate about measuring and forecasting performance, have strong financial acumen, with an ability to develop complex forecasting models.
- You are collaborative in nature and an expert communicator.
- As a strong people manager, you hold a high bar, and help your team members achieve high quality results.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.