Head of Customer Experience
Successful behavior change requires a deeply empathetic and caring support team, and a top-notch customer support experience is a critical part of that team. As the leader of Noom’s entire customer experience organization, you will bring our customer experience to the next level of operational excellence.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead an existing customer support team of 30+, including support specialists, managers, operations specialists, and directors; and grow your team to match Noom’s continuing user and product growth.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for customer experience, including new initiatives to improve performance, drive short-term and long-term user retention, scale to multiple product lines for a range of consumer- and enterprise-facing customers, and expand globally.
- Bring best-in-class support practices from other industries and companies to Noom, while innovating your way to new best practices, utilizing our expertise in psychology, technology, and data.
- Represent and champion the customer experience function within Noom, to the executive team, other departments, and external stakeholders. This role will report to the Vice President of Product.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years leading a top-notch customer experience team of at least 15 people, including driving significant initiatives to improve the quality, efficiency, and operations of your team. 8+ years overall in senior customer experience positions.
- Very strong critical thinking and analysis skills. Able to take an ambiguous problem, use data-informed brainstorming, identify goals and metrics, and drive a team to delivering on them.
- Strategic - familiar with strategic planning over a year or more and turning a long-term roadmap into reality.
- Strong familiarity with CRM tools, both from an evaluation perspective and an implementation perspective. Experience with ZenDesk is a plus.
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. Our Engineering team is at the forefront of this challenge, solving complex technical problems that center around habits, behavior, and lifestyle.