Head of Customer Operations
As the Head of Customer Operations at Compass, you will oversee the overall operations and scaling of our (Real Estate) Agent support center, known as [email protected] As a proven leader in this space, you have a track-record scaling operations in house or through support centers, partnering with third-party providers, managing through SLAs and reporting, and instilling a customer-first approach through every contact and interaction. As the leader of the function, you will partner closely with other functional leaders to think about how we could scale and supplement the support and experience we provide to our agents and employees across various functions such as Marketing, Agent Success, finance IT, Product Support, and Operations are always up to date. And you will be directly responsible for Agent and employee satisfaction with and driving usage of Support center.
At Compass You Will:
- Partner closely with Marketing, Operations, Product Support/Training, and IT functional leadership to develop a holistic vision for [email protected] and how to supplement the agent support experience.
- Manage and build a team that owns the scope definition, program design and execution of programs to be supported by [email protected]
- Manage a team of functional leads who will ensure the Support Center Team is aware of changes, trained and prepared, and able to offer a first-class level of support on-par or exceeding today’s in-person level of support
- Remove any obstacles to Agent satisfaction with and usage of Support Center.
- Establish, measure, and report on key performance metrics, including satisfaction, escalation rates, resolution times, complaint rates, and effectiveness are measured and exceeded
- Continuously improve the capabilities of Support Center to provide additional support to Agents.
- Manage our third-party provider relationships and contract fulfillment, with a focus on SLAs
- Research and innovate with emerging technology, including artificial intelligence, video-based support, etc., to create a world-class support experience
What We're Looking For:
- 9-10+ years experience in running operations in house or through an outsourced partner and 5+ years of managerial experience
- Experience scaling a contact center across many dimensions, including number of support agents, locations, channels, and services offered preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Proven ability to manage third-party vendors
- Track record of building a high performance and customer-first culture and teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural ability to connect with others and manage multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Ability to think critically and strategically to evaluate current processes and innovate better systems amidst a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- Flexibility to travel and work at our Support Center delivery location in North America
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.