As Head of Customer, you'll be responsible for the crucial job of keeping our providers happy. This role is best suited for someone who is equally capable of defining the strategy and rolling up his/her sleeves to do the work.
What you'll do
• Write the customer success playbook: from onboarding to support
• Hire, develop and train team members for current and future growth opportunities
• Define and own key metrics including provider NPS, gross renewal rate, up-sell/cross-sell dollars, habits / product adoption metrics
• Own the financial model for your team, including forecasts of renewal and upsell rates
• Proactively identify additional revenue opportunities from the existing client base
• Independently and successfully manage a high volume of account related tasks including: contract management, support case escalation, and email and phone communication
Our dream candidate has…
• 3-5+ years experience working in customer facing operations or customer success at a high growth startup.
• A GM Attitude - deep bias for action to do what it takes. Align with relevant teams to drive initiatives that will help keep providers happy.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task with a high-level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Creatively work with the product team to bring customer feedback to life with new features and offerings
• Experience working in a top technology-related consulting role (e.g. BCG, McKinsey or Bain) or finance role (e.g. Investment Banker, Private Equity or Hedge Fund associate) is a plus.
Who you are (cultural fit)
• You’re not only comfortable with ambiguity, you embrace it
• You want to build something at lightning speed
• You’re known as self-motivated, self-aware and self-disciplined
• You believe life is too short to work on B-problems or with B-players
• Do less, better
• We are defined by our judgment
• High leverage