Head of Customer Success
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, tripled our headcount, and become cash-flow positive.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate technologists with backgrounds spanning across engineering, product, and design. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
The Head of Customer Success will support, advise and guide MANTL’s enterprise customers while scaling and growing the Customer Success team at MANTL. You will develop and deploy the overall strategy, action plans and playbooks for MANTL to manage customer support, increase customer retention and enable overall account growth.
What You'll Do
- Proactively own and manage all client interactions post implementation
- Continuously invest in our customers' success by providing data-driven best-practices and feedback on the use of our technology to drive customer value
- Work closely with MANTL’s Product team (acting as the customer advocate) to guide product development
- Work closely with MANTL’s Growth team to increase customer up-sells and net revenue retention
- Be the primary L1 and L2 support team within the Company to communicate, investigate and resolve technical issues
- Be an expert on MANTL’s products with a deep understanding of their capabilities and value
- Design and execute a scalable onboarding process for banks and credit unions
- Continue to build and scale a successful customer success organization within MANTL
- 8+ years experience in Enterprise SaaS Customer Success
- Successfully led and scaled Client Service teams (ideally at a growing startup)
- A passion for understanding product - supplementing deep product knowledge with understanding customer uses cases comprehensively
- Strong leadership, ability to influence and drive outcomes internally for the Customers
- Advanced skills in Excel
Nice to Haves
- Software Engineering/Solutions background
- Data analysis background (Python, R, SQL)
- Experience in Software Sales
- Fintech and/or retail/commercial banking experience
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We provide competitive salaries and generous benefits including fully covered medical, dental and vision plans, an immediately available 401k plan, unlimited vacation, stocked kitchen & weekly happy hours.