WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking an experienced Customer Success leader. This individual will oversee three departments that empower our restaurant partners in the post-sale phase: Implementation, Support, and Account Management.
Our next Head of Customer Success must have a proven track record when it comes to building out and maintaining client relations within the SMB segment. You will be responsible for creating and executing our customer success strategy across the full customer journey. You will provide support and guidance for our already established teams through: leadership; effective internal and external communication; and customer empathy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead a 40-person department, directly manage 5 front-line managers
- Own the strategy for & execution of the post-sale customer journey
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and American Express leadership
- Represent Resy externally to our restaurant partners and the industry
- Deliver results: churn optimization, customer satisfaction, product engagement, Restaurant Success employee happiness
WHO YOU ARE:
- 7+ years of experience and leadership in customer success and/or account management
- Experience working with international clientele
- Previous SaaS experience, especially in a b2b2c environment, preferred
- Previous senior management within the restaurant industry preferred
- Strong communicator (written + verbal), comfortable presenting to various groups of stakeholders
- Track record of unifying and inspiring teams, as well as mentoring rising leaders
- Proven ability to operate autonomously and create structure
- Ability to synthesize data to identify opportunities and shape strategy
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.