Head of Facilities & Office Culture - Americas
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
UiPath is currently seeking a Head of Facilities to lead our unprecedented growth and expansion across the Americas from Canada, the US to LATAM. This key role will be based in our NYC Global Headquarters reporting to our Global Finance team. Given our rapid expansion, we are looking for a seasoned leader who understands the importance of balancing the needs of our culture, brand, and workplace as we grow. This unique leader will have the mix of skills from Real Estate, Hospitality, Vendor Relationship to ensure we are creating workspaces that reflect our brand and vision while creating an exceptional experience for our customers and team members. An excellent communicator on a global scale working with our team members across cultures and the globe.
- Management of the workplace environment, expansion of multiple facilities across the US, Canada and LATAM.
- Lead the expansion and build-out of our flagship NYC Headquarter office interfacing with internal teams, real-estate and design/architecture firms. Manage a project plan that takes into account the various constituents including team member needs, brand and marketing, and office functionality. While delivering on time and on budget and able to navigate the complexity of the NY market.
- The qualified candidate will understand policy, security, and remain in compliance with local health and safety laws.
- Ensure expansion plans are proactive and practical balancing the financial and growth expectations of the business over a 0-3yr time horizon, balance the short and longer-term business needs for real-estate evaluating all available resources e.g. short & long-term leases, flexible real-estate options and co-working spaces.
- Oversee office management teams setting the framework and expectations for a UiPath experience no matter what office you enter.
- Be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to offices and building premises. Responsible for vendor relationships and
- Office and building maintenance
- Catering and vending
- Health and safety
- Procurement and contract management related to facility
- Space management
- Utilities and communications infrastructure
- Manage the maintenance of the offices by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed. Manage and oversee the work of 3rd party contractors.
- Ensure the security of the offices by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members if needed
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facilities
- 10 + years of experience in large-scale, high growth office, facility and real-estate management.
- Experience in hospitality or guest services considered a plus.
- At least a bachelor's degree in business management, facilities management, or a related field
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Budgeting skills
- People-centric focus, highly skilled communicator at all levels of the organization.
- Proven people leader including direct teams, and 3rd party relationships.
- The ability to lead and manage distributed teams and complex projects on time and on budget.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
Some things we offer to you
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, stock options, medical insurance, wellness allowance and other benefits for top performers.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.