The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking an Industry Leader who will lead Yext’s strategy for the Service and Support space. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver, with the ability to work cross-functionally in order to develop scalable solutions for their clients, as well as their teams. They will build the service & support messaging and develop Yext product offerings. They will also be the lead public evangelist for service & support for the company and will include public speaking, blogging, and other forms of media. We are looking for a self-starter, entrepreneurial type leader who has demonstrated success building up an offering in the service & support search space. Ideal candidates will have management experience in a consultative sales environment, as well as extensive experience marketing digital marketing solutions!
What You’ll Do
- Define and own the strategic direction of the Yext service & support offerings.
- Become Yext’s Chief Evangelist in service & support which would include speaking at conferences, webinars, thought leadership articles and PR.
- Define, execute, and own an engagement strategy for key prospects, as well as a go-to-market strategy, in partnership with Product Marketing.
- Build trust-based beneficial partnerships, both internally and externally, while supporting team members selling in the service & support space.
- Maintain open communications and collaborate heavily with cross-functional partners, including Direct Enterprise Sales, Client Services, Product Management, Consulting and Marketing, to ensure timely and appropriate client solutions.
- In conjunction with customer success organization, build and foster referenceable customers for purposes of sales and marketing activities.
- Develop specific revenue and qualified target account plans for sales teams, as needed, to ensure growth in all products/services categories.
- Guide the creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Yext to clients.
- Identify, develop and implement standard methodology sharing amongst the team to reinforce executable selling behaviors that are indicative of over overachievement.
- Remain keenly aware of the competitive landscape and build awareness to both team members and executives regarding how our products and clients fit in.
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings and quarterly business reviews for key customers and prospects.
What You Have
- Experience driving revenue growth with emerging opportunities and established partnerships.
- Comfortable in solving both performance-based and branding objectives.
- Skilled storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities to brands.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data into client value.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, constantly evolving environment.
- Proven ability to forge relationships with top marketing decision makers at targeted brands.
- Demonstrate success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes, and systems.
- Outstanding skills in the areas of people leadership, sales, planning, forecasting, and prioritization.
- Strong understanding of technology and trends that are changing the digital landscape!
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience in a marketing performance environment, with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM SaaS, CMS, Site Search, Local, Display and/or Search market experience. Practitioner preferred.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.