Head of IT at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Thirty Madison is transforming the way patients care for their chronic conditions. To provide the best care for all of our patients we need to ensure all of 30 Madison has the right tools to focus, deliver, and scale. You are going to define the strategy and path to get us there, build a world class team, and keep scaling with us!
This role reports to our CISOResponsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Build an IT team capable of supporting the Thirty Madison organization as it grows, including hiring IT administrators, managing contractors, and identifying and addressing other personnel needs to support our medical, line-of-business, pharmacy, engineering, and corporate teams.
- Oversee Thirty Madison’s hardware deployment to its employees, including how all employee-assigned equipment is procured, provisioned, managed, and secured.
- Align our use of internal team tools with the software we’re building within the engineering organization. This includes how our internally built software connects with our third-party SaaS tools and how user accounts and data access are managed.
- Define how IT supports Thirty Madison as an operational organization – including handling ticketing and helpdesk requests, employee onboarding, and employee offboarding.
- Oversee Thirty Madison’s internal use of software. This includes identifying effective tools to meet the internal team needs, procurement and contract oversight, controlling access and permissions.
- A history of successful leadership and ownership within an IT organization – including experience in defining corporate IT practices, administering critical IT systems, leading IT teams, and supporting business-critical IT capability.
- Mastery of modern IT practices – including centralized user management, SaaS / cloud-based software tooling, remote hardware management, and vendor management.
- Comfort working with geographically distributed partners and teams.
- An exceptional ability to learn new technical skills and master new problem domains, along with the flexibility and desire to seek new challenges.
- Outstanding customer empathy and collaboration skills.
- A continual desire to inform, evangelize and educate others through strong written and verbal communications.
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.