Head of Markets at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Head of Markets will lead our team of General Managers in charge of on-the-ground operations across all Quartet Health markets in the U.S. This team of line leaders is responsible for building strong local presence in each of our markets, partnering with leading Health Systems, physician practices, and other channels to start patients on their journey to get the mental health care they need.
This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Create a consistent approach (“playbook”) to building strong markets - from goals & metrics to materials, training, communication, operating rhythms and handoffs.
- Grow the Market teams, develop their skills and provide functional direction for their work (including short-term goal setting, quarterly attainment, performance feedback, values modeling, career paths and career development plans)
- Build strong working relationships between the in-market teams and their peers in Operations, Marketing, Product, Finance, People, etc; Ensure proper cross-functional support for the in-market teams to succeed on the ground.
- Drive continuous growth in “patient activations” across markets- a core operating metric signaling patients who have begun their journey towards getting the mental healthcare they need
- 10+ years working in high-growth companies and 5+ years in leadership roles of market-facing teams (e.g., Field Operations, Provider Network Operations, Customer Success, Sales)
- Proven track record of delivering core business results
- Demonstrated experience in hiring, developing & retaining exceptional leaders and managers
- Master’s degree in management, business, healthcare or related field
- Background or work experience in healthcare technology
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.