Head of Medical
Trialspark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.
As Trialspark's Head of Medical, you will serve as a PI and Lab Director within the Trialspark CRO. You are a strategic thinker with considerable industry experience in the design of complex studies. You will advise on day-to-day medical operations within the Trialspark CRO, working closely with pharmacovigilance specialists. Further, you should have broad therapeutic area experience and considerable client facing skills. In addition to running the day-to-day, you’ll be asked to look for ways to improve our processes as the business scales.
- Passionate about bringing better treatments and delivering the best care to patients.
- Think in First Principles: You question why things are done a certain way and always look for ways to make processes more efficient, independent of the status quo. You are interested in reimagining clinical trials from the ground up.
- Have an MD: You are Board-Certified with the ability to acquire a medical license in the state of New York.
- Have extensive experience serving as a PI for clinical trials (10+ years in medical research).
- Have demonstrated ability in project management.
- Are interested in collaborating with clinical and non-clinical teams to build products that better serve Sponsors and patients.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.