Head of Network
Today, the biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
At TrialSpark, we don’t believe it has to be this way. Through technology and a new operational model, we’re reimagining how clinical trials are run, with the mission of bringing new treatments to patients faster.
We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. By providing the technology platform, equipment, and staffing, TrialSpark alleviates the operational burden of clinical research, enabling physicians to focus on what they do best -- patient care. And by bringing clinical research to community physician practices, TrialSpark is enabling access for the 98% of patients who are never exposed to clinical trial opportunities.Description
As the Head of Network at TrialSpark, you will be responsible for driving the strategy, growth, and management of the TrialSpark Clinical Trial Site Network. A core part of your role will be building an organization to scale and implement our site model globally, including the team responsible for launching TrialSpark’s operations in new markets. You will also oversee all ongoing operations of the network, including site onboarding and setup, as well as the engagement and satisfaction of our physicians. Examples of specific responsibilities include:
- Working directly with the leadership team to develop a data-driven framework to guide geographic expansion and growth of the physician network
- Defining and scaling efficient and streamlined processes for both inbound and outbound physician sales efforts
- Establishing an efficient and effective process for onboarding new trial sites, including physical setup and site personnel training
- Partnering closely with product and engineering teams to build tools to support the network, from physician-facing experiences to internal tools
- Directing and growing our Network Expansion and Network Operations teams
- Understanding and mapping key dimensions of data around our network (e.g., mapping clinical trial needs to doctor specialties, assessing sites’ capability to run a given study, etc.)
This is a core operational leadership role for TrialSpark, We’re looking for highly talented candidates with an analytical mindset and a strong track record of building and developing successful teams in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
An ideal candidate:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit combined with at least 7+ years of experience in operations.
- You have experience creating and scaling teams and/or leading growth initiatives
- You have an excellent record of leadership in operational roles in healthcare, technology or logistics company environments
- You have a strong analytical background and are passionate about breaking down and understanding complex systems end-to-end, either at a startup or in a highly technical field
- You are eager to collaborate with designers, product owners, and engineers to imagine the best products
- You are proactive, strategic, implementation-focused, and ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away
- You are low ego, collaborative, and a fast-learner
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.