Head of Operations (New York)
Greater NYC Area
The Head of Operations (New York) position is one of the most challenging and impactful roles at Domio. The role bears tremendous responsibility, and it is a rare individual that possesses the diverse mix of skills and experiences required to fill the role.
To be a great HOO, you must be a master of operations and hospitality, working on delivering an incredible hospitality experience to our guests consistently. You must be a hands-on, results-oriented person and be excited about the idea of what we’re building at Domio. You care deeply about the smallest details because you understand that’s a big part of hospitality - the little things matter!
We’re a technology-powered hospitality brand, which means our primary focus is to provide our guests with an incredible experience. To do so, we need someone in the city responsible for managing our hospitality, maintenance, housekeeping, and service infrastructure.
At Domio You Will:
- Onboard new locations while working closely with interior designers, property owners, and our account management team out of our Global HQ in New York City
- Collaborate with senior leadership to implement effective and efficient processes and procedures
- Deliver a delightful hospitality experience in the city, ensuring our guests come back time after time
- Manage all housekeeping, maintenance, and inventory control operations in the city, ensuring a consistent result
- Roll out and maintain operational and in-unit Domio standards
- Monitor costs to ensure spending is within budget guidelines and target KPIs
- Meet and exceed guest review and NPS goals set for the city
- Hire, train, mentor, and track the progress of the ops team
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of Hospitality Operations and/Housekeeping Management experience or Operations equivalent
- Must be an effective leader with proven results
- Effectively manage multiple projects and timelines
- Excellent communicator and comfortable speaking with people over the phone and via email
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
Who We Are:
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
Our Vibe at Domio:
We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries.
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel discount when booking Domio properties
• Learning & education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Team bonding and offsite events
• Dog-friendly office
Read Full Job Description