Head of Partner Success at Via
As the Head of Partner Success on Via’s Partnerships Team, you will help shape the way that Via supports and interacts with its platform partners -- public and private sector transportation organizations leveraging Via’s software to power the daily operations of their dynamically-routed, on-demand transit systems. You will play a transformative role in helping partners around the globe grow their services, making them more efficient to ensure their success. You will work closely with Partnerships and Sales leadership and Via’s broader Partner Success team to establish scalable processes to facilitate client management, day-to-day support, and professional services as they relate to Via’s platform business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Play a leading role in building Via’s Partner Success team globally, including hiring additional team members in the various markets in which Via’s partners operate
- Work closely with our senior product management and engineering teams in Tel Aviv to help build and manage the customer feedback process as it relates to Via’s platform business. Help to create a scalable process to manage and prioritize partner feature and function development requests
- Collaborate with Sales, Expansion and the Consumer teams to create and scale a customer playbook to ensure that Via’s extensive consumer experience is effectively leveraged by Partners to run a best in class on-demand service
- Contribute to the strategic decision making, client management, and entrepreneurial approach required to grow Via’s global partnership deployments
- Serve as a point of contact for a limited number of major partners, working closely with them and acting as a strategic consultant: analyzing proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate and oversee all logistical and technical aspects required to help partners get the most out our technology
- Extensive Customer Success management experience; you have built CS teams and have a nuanced understanding of CS process both at the individual and account level
- Strong bias for customer centricity; you have a knack for determining client drivers and for establishing substantive and lasting customer relationships
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player. People love working with you
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- 10+ years of work experience, including team leading positions
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.