Head of Partner Success at Via
As Head of Partner Success at Via, you will help shape the way that we build, maintain, and expand our relationships with Platform Partners -- public and private sector organizations leveraging Via’s software to power the daily operations of their dynamically-routed, on-demand transit systems. Working closely with leadership across our global organization, you'll work to develop and implement best-in-class strategies for partner engagement, retention, and revenue growth.
Who You Are
- A demonstrated leader in Customer Success, with 10+ years' relevant experience, including team leadership roles. You've built and scaled teams, led complex initiatives, and have experience working with geographically distributed organizations.
- Passionately customer-centric; you have a knack for determining client drivers, identifying areas of opportunity, and establishing substantive and lasting customer relationships.
- Data-driven and operationally savvy -- you enjoy asking complex questions, synthesizing raw numbers into actionable recommendations, and crafting scalable plans based on quantitative analysis.
- Organized and independent; you’re comfortable with autonomy, and work well in a team environment. You're an excellent collaborator, a great communicator, and a low-ego leader.
- You gravitate toward fast-paced environments, and you're drawn to innovative technologies.
- You're passionate about building great teams, and you're quick to share your philosophies on attracting, retaining, and growing the best CS talent.
- A savvy problem solver with a growth mentality; you don’t accept the status quo, and you enjoy stepping outside the box to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- You're constantly learning and growing, and you have a demonstrated track record of academic, professional, and/or entrepreneurial achievement.
What You'll Do
- Play a critical role in building Via's global Partner Success Team; leading hiring efforts, developing best practices, and ensuring operational efficiency for the team in various regions.
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to help build and manage the customer feedback process as it relates to Via’s platform business.
- Collaborate with Sales, Expansion, and the Consumer teams to create and scale a customer playbook to ensure that Via’s extensive consumer experience is effectively leveraged by Partners to run a best in class on-demand service.
- Contribute to the strategic decision making, client management, and entrepreneurial approach required to grow Via’s global partnership deployments.
- Serve as a point of contact for a limited number of major partners, working closely with them and acting as a strategic consultant: analyzing proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate, and oversee all logistical and technical functions required to help partners get the most out our technology.
What Catches Our Eye
- Global/international experience
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.