Head of Professional Services at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking an experienced leader to spearhead our new and exciting Professional Services department. The candidate will carry a decade of Professional Services (PS) in SaaS environments, ideally involved with hardware support as well as software.
Reporting to the SVP of Global Operations, the Head of Professional Services will serve as a core member of the Global Operations management team and will be responsible for defining and building the the Global Operations PS strategy, and the implementation and the execution of the program, with the goal of providing our customers a premium, white-glove service. The Head of Professional Services will be responsible for identifying and developing the PS vendors, and scaling the operations of the department. The Professional Services leader will also be in charge of developing policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery. He/She will partner closely with Customer Support leadership as well as other internal leaders at Latch (e.g Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and more) and will help in delivering an exceptional hospitality-like experience to our customers.
- BS or MS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is a must
- 10+ years of experience demonstrating management and leadership experience in Professional Services roles, preferably in a hardware and software environment
- 10+ years of experience leading and growing teams from strategy through operational execution
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, technology and process improvement skills Strong operational, project management, consulting technology and process skills
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven experience with third party vendors and contractors
- Ability to solve complex challenges with simple solutions
- Ability to thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, often ambiguous, and fast-paced environment
- High empathy for customers, passion for helping others, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Proven track record of success in scaling Professional Services teams and executing against KPI’s
- Zendesk and Salesforce experience required
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice