Head of Public Sector at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- You will be an influential executive who affects outcomes and our culture by building a high-growth, outstanding sales organization, focused on the Public segment.
- Employ the best sales talent in the industry, able to land new logos and expanding existing customers
- Train the field thoroughly.
- Bring new talent into the business and promote the existing culture, where the right people want to stay.
- Instill, best practice operational discipline at all levels.
- Develop both the long-term GTM strategy and the annual sales plan for Public. Drive sales execution to hit quarterly and annual targets.
- Improve our sales motions, both the Solution selling motion and the Platform selling motion to promote aggressive growth. Improve quota completion across the team.
- Engage personally with C-level and other decision makers in target customers. Build professional relationships with executives from our Channel Partners with the goal to guide growth (System Integrators, MSPs, Tech Partners, lobbyists).
- Work with departments across the organization to establish and develop a and collaboration to ensure continued success.
- Guide operational discipline in areas like sales process (MEDDICC), pipeline building and Salesforce hygiene.
- You will have very high capacity and business and customer experience. Further, you must exhibit characteristics and capabilities in the following areas:
- Public Sector Enterprise Sales Leadership - Demonstrated experience leading Public enterprise sales organizations focused on C-suite customers. Experience in Federal.
- People Manager and Mentor – Develop and hire. Experience hiring and managing a diverse and multi-faceted team. Grow the team without compromising the bar for competency. Create processes that govern, guide, teach, inspire and advise team members and peers.
- SaaS – Demonstrated leadership experience within cloud-native businesses and experience managing recurring revenue models.
- Promote High Growth and building Scale – Experience managing and scaling businesses from $X0M to $250M in revenue, implementing strategies to promote fast growth.
- Combination of EQ and IQ. Collaboration, including functions like Professional Services, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales Engineering.
- Engage senior executives at customers and partners.
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, Gong, ZoomInfo, CPQ, and InsightSquared
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.