Head of Restaurant Success
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced senior leader to lead our global Restaurant Success organization comprised of three departments: Account Management, Implementation, and Support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead and mentor a group of managers across the Restaurant Success organization disciplines
- Own the Go-To-Marketing strategy for the post-sale customer journey
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and American Express leadership
- Represent Resy externally to our restaurant partners and the industry
- Deliver results: churn optimization, customer satisfaction, product engagement, Restaurant Success employee happiness
WHO YOU ARE:
- 7+ years of experience and leadership in customer success and/or account management.
- Previous restaurant experience required, senior management roles a huge plus
- Previous SaaS experience a huge plus
- Strong communicator (written + verbal), comfortable presenting to various groups of stakeholders
- Track record of unifying and inspiring teams, as well as mentoring rising leaders
- Proven ability to operate autonomously and create structure
- Ability to synthesize data to identify opportunities and shape strategy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurants
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.