Head of Retail Growth - US at Revolut
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:59 a.m. (EST) on Monday, August 3, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Please note: We are open to candidates in either NYC or San Francisco.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Growth: Drive user acquisition for Revolut in the US market.
• Leadership: Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies.
• Marketing: Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth.
• Partnerships: Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth.
• Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of your market.
• Work with central product teams and help them help you drive growth.
• Ensure alignment with other markets and HQ for regional and global initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Strong business background (commercially successful entrepreneurship, mgmt consulting, ibanking, or similar commercial experience)
• Expertise in B2C marketing or business development for a hyper growth consumer company
• Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team to enable them to deliver their KPIs
• 7+ years of relevant experience, some of it in a hyper-growth company
• Deep understanding of the US market, including connections to relevant partners
• Demonstrated capacity to take data-informed decisions
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Flexible work hours
Read Full Job Description