Head of Sales and Marketing - elovee
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Alongside our corporate partner, BCG Digital Ventures is launching a stealth startup focused on developing technology to improve day-to-day care of seniors with dementia. We are bringing together a cross-disciplinary team of data scientists, product designers, engineers, business strategists, user-centered designers, and memory care experts to build groundbreaking tech to address a growing market of over 50 million seniors with memory diagnoses worldwide.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Sales & Marketing, reporting to the CEO, to join as part of the founding team to launch and scale this disruptive startup.
- Oversee development and execution of the company's sales & marketing strategy
- Define and build out the venture's B2B organizational structure focused on acquiring assisted living residences
- Define strategy for building out the B2C structure and hire a marketing team to drive customer acquisition with a focus on digital marketing
- Assess, build and manage a sales pipeline of targets across relevant channels to deliver on the company's growth objectives
- Work closely with Product/Engineering and Finance/Operations teams to bring market/customer needs and feedback into the product roadmap, and to align with growth strategy and requirements
- Cultivate alternative business models, such as strategic partnerships, to optimize the delivery of the company's offerings in a variety of market segments
- Oversee the development of the KPI's and assessment systems to continually monitor the success of the marketplace; update operational plans accordingly based on data-driven analysis
- Actively maintain a detailed perspective on the assisted living industry and the competitive landscape, specifically regarding tech-enabled products in the space
- Develop communication mechanisms across the organization to provide feedback to cross-functional teams around product development, engineering, and operations in the continual enhancement of the company's offerings
- 7-10 years prior professional experience, ideally in startups, particularly in sales-based roles
- Track-record of building and scaling sales teams from scratch in a high-growth environment
- Experience working in elder care, with deep networks in assisted living space
- Extremely results driven; hands-on approach to sales & marketing
- Highly analytical mindset; strong attention to detail without losing the big picture
- Experience building and scaling B2B and B2C businesses, including overseeing cost-effective online customer acquisition efforts
- Good presentation skills to large audiences (conferences)
- Ability to identify, nurture and manage Key Opinion Leaders
- Ability to frequently travel to key customers
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.