Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Growth Marketing and Acquisition team is seeking a highly innovative Head of SEO with deep familiarity developing and scaling distinctive, ownable SEO strategies from the group up. You will be responsible for driving our SEO program’s technical and content strategy, and building a team that will help the scaling of Noom’s SEO. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of how to build an independent SEO Program while collaborating with a highly-efficient “Paid Acquisition Machine”.
What You'll Do:
- Leading the scaling of Noom’s global SEO program across its suite of products
- Building a world class SEO team
- Growing Noom’s organic sign up volume through content and technical improvements
- Building and prioritizing technical and content SEO roadmaps in collaboration with Growth and Brand
- Developing and executing near, mid, and long-tail content strategies and building out capacity to scale content production
- Creating a learning agenda and corresponding A/B test infrastructure
- Collaborating with Marketing Data Science to refine Noom’s multi-touch attribution model to attribute SEO organic signups
- Collaborating with Engineer, Paid, Brand, International, and PR leads to ensure Noom is broadly optimized for SEO
What We Look For:
- 8+ years of experience with both technical and content SEO
- Experience leading a world class SEO team and managing key cross-functional stakeholders
- Strategic, innovative and analytical thinker that can produce a distinctive SEO strategy
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving ability
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.