Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing and improve our efficiency, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Head of SEO to join our Marketing team.
Noom is looking for a highly innovative Head of SEO with deep familiarity developing and scaling distinctive, ownable SEO strategies. You will be responsible for driving our SEO program’s technical and content strategy, and building a team that will help the scaling of Noom’s SEO. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of how to build an independent SEO Program while collaborating with a highly-efficient “Paid Acquisition Machine”.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading the scaling of Noom’s global SEO program across its suite of products
- Building a world class SEO team
- Growing Noom’s organic sign up volume through content and technical improvements
- Building and prioritizing technical and content SEO roadmaps in collaboration with Growth and Brand
- Developing and executing near, mid, and long-tail content strategies and building out capacity to scale content production
- Creating a learning agenda and corresponding A/B test infrastructure
- Collaborating with Marketing Data Science to refine Noom’s multi-touch attribution model to attribute SEO organic signups
- Collaborating with Engineer, Paid, Brand, International, and PR leads to ensure Noom is broadly optimized for SEO
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience with both technical and content SEO
- Experience leading a world class SEO team and managing key cross-functional stakeholders
- Strategic, innovative and analytical thinker that can produce a distinctive SEO strategy
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving ability
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Furthering our purpose-driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a highly committed founders and teammates
- Being part of Noom's incredible growth, where there are great opportunities and programs for advancement, learning, and professional growth - we'll even pay for you to have a mentor!
- Wonderful benefits - wellness, food, and tech budgets, flexible remote or in-office work, expansive benefits and leave programs, etc)
- Contributing to a diverse, transparent, high-performance, people-driven culture and team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, expansive benefits and budgets funded by Noom. For those who appreciate and excel in transparent, values-driven, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement. We prefer this position to be based in New York, but are open to remotely-located team members who can align to EST working hours.