We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York with offices in Barcelona and Research Triangle Park. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives. Our platform connects popular applications like GSuite, Slack, Office 365 and makes information accessible, useful, and private for our clients (Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few.) In 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox - and we’re focused on building an amazing team to deliver the best product possible.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Head of Staff, GTM to join our Go-To-Market team. This position will report to and be a trusted advisor to the Head of Revenue and have an immediate impact on the team’s productivity: streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between Onna teams. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
If you’re excited to join a small but fast-growing team, we want to meet you! Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Be a trusted advisor for Head of Revenue and help oversee strategic initiatives from development through successful execution on business strategy, pricing, competitive analysis, new use-cases, and thought leadership pieces
- Ensure the GTM team’s time is used efficiently: perform an initial and ongoing audit of all recurring meetings, proving that cadence is appropriate and useful
- Improve upon current processes and organizational procedures, ensuring they are lightweight and efficient
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Track, manage, and take action on OKRs for the GTM team
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to team structure; find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Assist with strategic meetings; setting agendas, synthesizing output, ensuring action items are tracked and executed on to a high standard; participate when appropriate
- Be gatekeeper and manager of Head of Revenue’s calendar; conduct research on companies and participants, help with travel and logistics as needed
- Monitor email for Head of Revenue, ensuring email communications are prioritized and responded to, and draft content when appropriate
- Serve as a subject matter expert, creating and reviewing contracts, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Ensure information is flowing up, down, and across the organization, and that items don’t fall through the cracks
- Work with Head of Revenue to improve networking efforts; identifying groups, events, speaking engagement and/or panels
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of business strategy, management consulting, or operations management
- 1-2 years of supporting an executive or business leader
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations, management, or go-to-market themes (sales, success, marketing, etc)
- Knowledge of CRM software, Salesforce experience is a plus
Who you are and what you can do:
- You have a strong understanding of sales process and GTM strategies.
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills; above-average public speaking ability.
- You have the ability to motivate teams to hit deadlines and goals in a positive way.
- You are a strategic and proactive thinker and are able to take actionable steps towards meeting objectives.
- You are nimble and business-minded with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Expert in excel and/or google sheets, and have the ability to create complex models.
- Data management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.