Head of Tech Education at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
Reporting to the EVP, People & Performance, the Head of Tech Education will lead learning and development for our technical population, including the Engineering, Product and Design teams. You will partner with our tech leadership to develop a comprehensive curriculum and innovative approaches for developing our technical team members and continually improve their performance.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and continually refine a learning and development strategy for our technical teams (Engineering, Product Management and Design) that incorporates the immediate and future needs of our employees
- Translate the strategy into a robust and evolving curriculum that can scale with the organization
- Develop the systems, content and processes for effective program delivery incorporating adult learning principles and a variety of learning methods
- Develop other programmatic learning opportunities utilizing peer to peer learning, internal or external speaker opportunities, etc.
- Build ongoing methods for measuring the effectiveness of learning programs and approaches, using data to refine the strategy
- Partner with peers on the People & Performance team and business leaders to drive program participation and align learning opportunities with employee needs
- Manage the technical education budget and vendor relationships
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience in education or technology training roles
- Proven experience managing or working within a technical / engineering education program
- Experience building learning curricula and implementing innovative learning approaches
- Knowledge of current learning principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of e-learning and other current and emerging delivery platforms
- Strong technical and business acumen
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with program management and execution
- Collaborative relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree required