Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of Linkedin's Top Startups.
As a Head of Technical Success, you will build the Technical Success Management (TSM) team aimed at delivering our Customer's Creators and Engineers outstanding experiences. This is a new opportunity to define the mission of this new team.
Our Head of Technical Success will lead a team of Technical Success Managers, while also working directly with customers, partners and our teams, remaining hands-on especially during initial growth of the team.
You will become a hands on expert in Unqork partnering with and communicating with customers and partners on best practices, questions, issues, use cases, and providing overall technical guidance. You will build, maintain, create, and refine programs for delivering TSM at scale. You will build strong partnerships with customers and partners and help to identify advocates across segments.
This organization will collect feedback from and advocate for our customers and partners' main challenges and needs. You will work closely with all parts of Unqork to ensure we are prioritizing for maximum customer benefit aligned with our go forward goals for platform and user experience.
What you'll do:
- Report to our Chief Customer Officer
- Design the long-term strategy for the team
- Be a necessary part of the TSM team as both an expert on Unqork and partner for Customer relationship management
- Oversee team's career growth -- motivating and ensuring individual development
- Recruit, train and grow the technical account management team
- Determine team processes; establish cross organizational partnerships to remain up to date on best practices, patterns, and use cases.
- Represent Unqork and relay product updates to clients, while also advocating for the customers internally for support and product strategy development
- Influence and guide renewal, up-sell, and customer reference creation
- Participate in customer sentiment and feedback collection and analysis, to ensure closed loop
- process and action plan execution
- Identify and prevent risk that threatens your Customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and implement risk mitigation strategies accordingly
- Work directly with clients and liaise with our teams (Production Support, Sales, Product, Professional Services) to serve as the technical manager for both build and production projects
- Work with customers to identify areas to maximize use of Unqork platform
- Partner with Business Product Development to collect patterns, maintain and standardize use cases and best practices
What we're looking for:
- At least 10+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience in technical team with post-sales revenue metrics
- Experience building enterprise or scalable applications
- Equally comfortable leading discussions with technical and nontechnical team members
- Experience working on and delivering complex technical projects involving multiple team members
- Experience with hands-on and in the weeds to strategic leadership
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex and data sources.
- Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.