Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Health Systems Development Associate you’ll play a meaningful role in supporting the Health Systems Leadership Team in various initiatives and processes. You will work with the sales team to help them generate and develop new business pipelines, conference strategy, and event coordination.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by tangible results and seeing a project through from conception to inception
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love a highly collaborative team environment
- Highly proficient with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Salesforce)
- Passionate about relationship building and nurturing paired with lead generation, sales, and marketing
- Analytically mindful with strong organizational and communication skills
- The kind of person who has a “get your hands dirty,” scrappy, high-energy, hard-working attitude
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way 2020 is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Full ownership of your sales campaigns, research, and outreach to support Sales Directors in building a pipeline of prospects from qualifying leads, meeting coordination & prep, managing progress against sales cycle expectations
- Authentically developing market and segment strategies to cultivate new business relationships
- Building and fostering relationships with day-to-day new business contacts and external events / conference partners
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change at the intersection of healthcare and technology
- Meaningful (1+ years) experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- A fundamental understanding of building pipeline prospects and managing against sales cycle expectations.
- A passion for sales communication and creating compelling stories using data for sales meetings
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action.
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.