Help Desk Analyst
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Monitoring Jira Service Desk tickets for SLA based resolutions, prioritizing and managing several open issues at a time.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues.
- Providing help desk support and resolving problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Documenting internal procedures.
- Working with PeopleOps to maintain Physical Office Security for HIPAA Compliance.
- Assisting with on-boarding and off-boarding of users.
- Handling maintenance and inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Managing Macbooks configuration and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software leveraging Jamf MDM tool.
- Performing timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Managing and maintaining Office VPN, Kisi, Slack, Office 365 and G-Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience with JAMF
- 2 - 3 years Mac OS X support experience
- Knowledge of Patch Management Administration, Laptop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, mobile devices, security updates and patches
- Strong understanding of Cloud and SaaS concepts
- Working Knowledge of Bettercloud is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fast learning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description