High Value Team IT Support Engineer (Executive-level IT Support)
You love working on technology problems. You’ve been following the WWDC keynote for years. Everyone looks to you to network their computer, phone, printer, smart fridge, alexa and google home. You belong on our T2 team! Peloton is looking for emotionally intelligent, conscientious technical experts who thrive in dynamic environments. As a High Value Team (HVT) Support Engineer, you will provide empathetic, responsive and timely concierge technical support for Peloton’s executives, board members, and instructors wherever and whenever they need it.
- Provide personalized white glove service and support for our executive team, instructors and board members in both office and home environments
- Respond to HVT technology support issues within 15 minutes, which will include being on-call
- Constant monitoring of executive team desktop issues to ensure customer satisfaction and taking the extra step go above and beyond
- Provide prompt, confidential and reliable technical support for a wide range of IT equipment and software including Google Apps, Apple, PC, printers, wifi, etc.
- Communication & Customer service skills must be impeccable
- Network and A/V system setup in residential and business environments
- Manage hardware and software upgrades
- Perform social media and security audits
- Accurately manage crisis escalation and transfer calls to other support teams as appropriate
- Provide direct feedback on issues impacting the executive team to Tech Services leadership.
- Will require domestic and international travel
- Any other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of IT experience navigating high-stress, high visibility situations with calm and a bias towards action
- Minimum of 2 years experience with executive level support at an established, medium-large sized company
- A service-oriented attitude with the utmost discretion in handling sensitive/private technical issues and other matters
- Prior experience setting-up, installing, cabling, and maintaining executive home offices including all networking equipment (Apple, Cisco, VoIP)
- Demonstrable strong Customer Service experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive team as well as others in Enterprise Tech. Clear, coherent communicator who can provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to be on site and on call. On-call responsibilities are required. Willing to work after hours and weekends as needed
- Expert knowledge of MacOS, iOS, and Windows in an Enterprise environment
- Expert knowledge of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Proven ability to meet or exceed metrics and goals with limited supervision
- Advanced experience administering GSuite/Apps Enterprise, Slack, Duo, Bomgar, Jamf, Zoom Enterprise, and Atlassian. Equivalent application experience is acceptable.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex business problems with technology
- Advanced knowledge in Okta or other SSO
- Advanced experience using ITSM software, preferably JIRA
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and follow through with assignments
- Strong problem solving, organization and project management skills
- Audio/Video knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team
- High end restaurant experience
- High end hotel concierge experience
- 5+ years in a help desk role supporting Apple and PC hardware and software
- Apple Certification(s) i.e. ACMT
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.