HUB Specialist at Blink Health
Blink Health Pharmacy is a new tech-powered pharmacy revolutionizing the way people access prescription medicine. Our pharmacy is affiliated with Blink Health, which leverages its proprietary technology to provide patients with convenient access to amazingly inexpensive drug prices.
Our core mission is to delight our patients and turn them into fans. We understand that in order to do this, we must work closely with pharmacies and prescribers to ensure prescriptions can be processed quickly and effectively. You are the patient’s champion, and will work across the company and with our partners to tackle obstacles and answer questions that may arise.
This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise. Apply your pharmacy expertise in a new and exciting way that offers tremendous growth and innovative new services.
- Perform patient outreach to conduct patient enrollment, benefits coordination, financial assistance assessment and arrange delivery
- Provide patient care to accurately support pharma programs and triage to a pharmacist when required
- Place outgoing phone calls and resolve routine and new issues with patients, doctors and insurers
- Document all call information and data discovery according to operating procedures
- Research required information using available resources
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Perform all tasks in a safe and compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State and Federal laws
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally, between management, the Missouri-based pharmacy, compliance and engineering
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Customer service or inbound call center experience required
- One Year of Pharmacy Experience, having resolved third party claims
- Appropriate industry experience is necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort and cross-functionally
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software
- Full time position, on-site in New York, NY
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.