Reporting into the Head of Customer Success and working alongside our Implementation Managers, the Implementation Associate will work with new and existing Members to ensure they achieve success in their partnership with Knotel throughout their full customer lifecycle. S/he/they will collaborate with members to address their evolving office needs, strive to increase retention, reduce churn and drive sales.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure Members’ needs are met through their full lifecycle including post-sale, onboarding, move-in, orientation and growth phases
- Act as an internal advocate for our Members and serve as the main point of contact for member issues
- Utilize proactive communication, relationship building and value-adding initiatives to drive increased engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Have a complete understanding and oversight of a member’s current and future objectives with the goal of heading off potential issues
- Work closely with Product, Growth, Launch Ops, etc to ensure our product is delivered to Members’ satisfaction
- Conduct regular check-in calls and quarterly meetings with Member contacts for health checks, pipeline sharing, and growth conversations
- Report on the status of Member accounts
- Team up with your fellow Customer Success Managers to identify and implement best practices
Who You Are
- 2-4 years experience in customer success, investor/client relations and/or account management role
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Strong generalist - highly competent with the ability to wear many hats and to get things done
- Skilled relationship manager who is passionate about delivering results for customers
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.