Implementation Associate at Knotel
Reporting into the Head of Customer Success and working alongside our Implementation Managers, the Implementation Associate will work with new and existing Members to ensure they achieve success in their partnership with Knotel throughout their full customer lifecycle. S/he/they will collaborate with members to address their evolving office needs, strive to increase retention, reduce churn and drive sales.
What You’ll Do
- Manage Members’ expectations throughout the post-sale, onboarding, move-in, and orientation phases
- Act as an internal advocate for our Members and serve as the main point of contact for member issues during the implementation process
- Utilize proactive communication, relationship building and value-adding initiatives to drive increased engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Have a complete understanding and oversight of a member’s current and future objectives with the goal of heading off potential issues
- Work closely with Construction Project Management, Interior Design, Branded Environments, IT, Account Executives, and Space Operations to ensure our product is delivered to Members’ satisfaction
- Conduct regular check-in calls and in-person meetings with Member contacts to ensure alignment on expectations, determining client’s scope of work, and communicating space functionality
- Team up with Implementation team to share best practices and improve market operations
Who You Are
- 2-4 years experience in account management/client services/sales/project management role (preferably B2B) in a high-pressure environment
- A commercial instinct - motivated by incentives and keenly aware of the bottom line
- You have an eye for customer experience - an intuitive and high-EQ operator who puts customers at ease and anticipates their next move
- Able to work cross-functionally to achieve results
- A skilled relationship manager who is passionate about delivering results for customers
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- You've navigated uncertainty and thrive in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, and autonomous environment
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.