About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses, which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Starting in radiology, we are using our proprietary quality analytics framework to help people recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the nation to potentially impact millions of patient lives.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Implementation Lead to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in communities all across the country.
As the Implementation Lead at Covera Health, you'll be an “athlete,” responsible for implementing key operations projects and driving other key organizational initiatives. Such projects may include, but are not limited to, new client implementations for our Radiology Center of Excellence program, enhancements to existing programs, and other strategic projects that are important and fundamental to the company’s value creation.
You will be expected to:
- Roll up your sleeves as necessary and support key tactical operational initiatives and other organizational efforts
- Frequently interface with Operations, Product, and Provider Partnerships, clients, and external vendor partners to support and execute on key projects and initiatives
- Take ownership of and lead such projects, including, but not limited to, setting milestones, charting timelines, determining deliverables, allocating resources, tracking progress, facilitating cross-functional meetings, communicating performance, etc.
- Think critically to foresee and overcome potential implementation risks and issues while being a driver to develop solutions and collaborate with partners to implement them
- Be analytical and metric-oriented as it pertains to understanding, prioritizing, and measuring the impact of key projects
- Perform other duties and contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by the Company’s management team
- B.A. or Masters degree
- At least 3 years of work experience focused on complex project implementation and/or program management operations in a management consulting firm, healthcare start-up, high-growth health insurance company, or innovative care delivery organization
- Prior work experience in a dynamic start-up environment preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally across various departments and roles
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!