LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 3,600 retailers and more than 1,200 brands across 22 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking an Implementation Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will work directly with our Director of Product, Integrations to enable our clients to seamlessly exchange critical business data between their backend data systems and LeafLink’s platform. This role requires tackling complex problems and implementing solutions that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. The position is highly collaborative and cross-functional, with dependencies on our Sales, Client Experience, and Product teams. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
- Configure, implement, test, and maintain successful integrations with both LeafLink clients and strategic partners such as ERP and POS systems - owning the complete integration lifecycle
- Learn the inner workings of the LeafLink platform with the intent of identifying and remedying data exchange obstacles negatively impacting clients and strategic partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams to evaluate, refine and improve LeafLink’s suite of integration tools, documents, and services
- Assist in shaping the Integration Team’s internal working processes, preparing it for rapid and sustainable growth
- Learn how to successfully integrate ERP/POS systems and maintain strong partnership relations with 3rd parties
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience in Engineering, Product Management, or Technical Consulting
- Customer-facing experience as a project manager or delivery manager, in an enterprise SaaS implementation context
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
- Experience working with complex data in a relational database
- Experience with APIs and webhooks
- Familiarity working with ERP, POS, SaaS technologies, and/or an e-commerce platform
- Experience working with automation platforms or integration platforms as a service (iPaaS) a plus
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events