Implementation Manager at Hive
The Customer Success team at Hive focuses on delivering active Hive users, who live in Hive through their working day. We're growing our agency-focused customer success team, and this role will leverage their agency background in program management, client services or a specific discipline, to manage all elements of the customer relationship post-sale and drive usage and adoption.
A great implementation lead is first and foremost a driven project manager who is equally comfortable at C-Level and with front line users. They should have a great nose for opportunities and work closely with Sales to identify and close those. Please note, this is not a classic account management role, it’s much more project management and influencing the process forward. The person hired will have a bias for action and be highly organized with follow through that is second to none.
- 3+ years experience working in project management, customer success including prior experience at an agency
- Experience working with C-level executives, and building and maintaining relationships at all levels of your customer accounts
- Experience running a multi-stakeholder program - orchestrating internal and external (customer) resources to drive your plan forward
- Experience with technology deployment or SaaS a major plus
- Familiar with business transformation process
- Deeply committed to customer happiness & helping them achieve their outcomes
- Run project for a portfolio of Hive's agency accounts, designing and executing launch programs, growth and intervention programs
- Define each agency team's business goals and develop relevant success plans to ensure they are achieved.
- Develop and execute a communication plan to help customers get the most from Hive product updates and new features as they become available.
- Drive customer evangelism through product satisfaction, delivering customer-led events and case studies alongside the Marketing & PR teams.
- Act as liaison between Product Management, Support and the customer where escalation of critical service issues is required.
- Monitor customer account health to be ahead of any issues that prevent high adoption
- Negotiate and renew customer subscriptions