Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
What will you do?
Sealed provides customers with a no-hassle experience, and there is nothing that is a greater hassle than paperwork errors. You will ensure that all of our agreements are sent out right the first time, so our customers can focus on enjoying their new, Sealed home.
Your work will encompass the following activities:
- Identify Sealed agreement inputs prior to Final Agreement signature, identifying anything that outside of defined guidelines
- Prepare Final Agreement document package for sales and implementation teams
- Identify any post-signature Final Agreement errors that must be rectified prior to installation
- Identify any post-installation completion document errors or omissions
- Accurately input key customer and agreement information into Sealed enrollment and reporting systems
What does success look like?
- Sealed customers receive accurate agreements on time with no exception
- Post-installation paperwork is reviewed quickly and comprehensively to ensure both contractors and Sealed can get paid as quickly as possible
- Opportunities for automation and process improvement are continually identified
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Moderate to high excel competency
Nice to have
- Energy or environmental experience
- Paralegal or quality assurance experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US