Implementations and Operations Manager - Pharmacy at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The pharmacy division is a core component of our Platform, which powers Thirty Madison’s outstanding care model. Pharmacy operations sits within the platform operations group, which also includes Supply Chain, Medical Operations, and Customer Care. Over the next few years, pharmacy ops will continue to grow to serve both internal and external customers and partners as well as enable our business to scale quickly while providing an outstanding patient experience. Our goal is to improve health outcomes through an integrated pharmacy care experience.
We’re looking for a Manager, Pharmacy Implementations and Operations to help lead and execute large scale pharmacy projects. Reporting directly to our Sr Director, Pharmacy Operations, and working closely with the pharmacy operations team, our functional area leads and their business unit counterparts, this role will be a crucial part of our Platform team. Responsibilities will include identifying key dependencies and risks associated with launching new products and conditions that rely on pharmacy fulfillment, partnering with the technology team to ensure execution of pharmacy programs, and partnering with clinical leads to develop operational plans for execution.
This role is remote based, although the New York City or Houston areas are preferred, with frequent travel as required.You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- Pharmacy operations minded, but strategic — you can get in the details but also see the big picture of how pharmacy plays a pivotal role in the care model
- Experienced in executing cross functional pharmacy initiatives that include clinical programs, technology, and operational initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with product teams to identify risks, dependencies and develop proactive solutions
- Understand Supply Chain and Fulfillment with an emphasis on the role of pharmacy
- Possess project management skills with an eye for accounting for the key details needed to bring programs to life
- Comfortable using data to develop a point-of-view — and open to whatever change that data reveals
- Intellectually and impossibly curious — you may not be a specialist at everything you’re asked to do, but you have an unending desire to learn and become a wealth of knowledge
- A strategic problem solver with proven problem-solving skills
- A good listener who is interested in gathering information before making decisions
- Able to adapt quickly while prioritizing opposing priorities and delivering a high-quality output!
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment while maintaining a strong bias for action —you love to build and streamline process where none exists
- Seeking to be a partof a dynamic team, and get results; willing and able to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands
- Function as the project manager and lead for multiple projects at the same time
- Partner closely with the customer care team to develop solutions that enable the pharmacy team to better support our customers and patients
- Help support the implementation of new innovative pharmacy capabilities such as pharmacy inventory management solutions, new medication launches, brand level support just to name a few
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team to ensure fulfillment of medications exceeds customer expectations
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to ensure that our technical needs are accounted for in all pharmacy initiatives
- Partner with the various BUs to ensure execution of aligned plans as well as helping out on special projects to drive improvements to our care and business models
- Own portfolio of pharmacy initiatives, document processes, including weekly reporting, OKR and quarterly planning processes and Board of Directors materials preparation
- A range of other critical projects across our businesses with the goal of building a scalable pharmacy infrastructure that enables us to provide high quality and affordable healthcare to millions of customers across the country and the world
- 5+ years of pharmacy experience including leading large scale projects with a focus on execution at an innovative pharmacy player
- A true growth demeanor (it’s your superpower!) and the ability and desire to operate consistently outside of your comfort zone
- Strong, low-ego leadership, and experience managing and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience building partnerships that lead to business growth
- Demonstrated project management experience with a track record of successful execution
- The ability to zoom in and out (oscillating between tactical and strategic) and context-switch with ease
- A passion for healthcare and the desire to help drive positive outcomes for our customers
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.