The Information Security Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of user access across multiple cloud platforms, SaaS services, databases, and applications which facilitate authentication and authorization for Bluecore’s employees and clients. In addition to being the primary point of contact for identity management subjects, this position conducts incident research, monitors the output from security tooling, and supports the annual audit research for SOC 2 compliance audits. The person holding this role will have ample opportunity to venture into and gain experience in all other information security disciplines relevant to Bluecore, such as data privacy, risk assessment, vulnerability management, security automation, and cloud computing security.
- Operational management of Bluecore’s identity management functions, including employee onboarding and offboarding, ongoing analysis and refinement of access controls of over 50 applications and platforms, and selection and design of identity management workflows and related technologies.
- Monitoring and response to outcomes from Bluecore’s security toolsets, such as vulnerability tests, configuration integrity scans, intrusion detection alerts, malware detections, and more.
- Vulnerability management, threat hunting, and cloud security engineering
- Supporting compliance activities including privacy workflow support, external audit support, and vendor risk management.
- Supporting IT and Security in the management of various corporate systems and processes such as Google Workplace, endpoint management, and employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Participation in security and privacy projects, technology assessments, external inquiries, and client interactions as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Systems field, or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years prior IT or Information Security administration and analysis work
- Required skills: Knowledge of identity systems such as those employed by GSuite, AWS, MS Azure, SaaS platforms, and Linux/OSX.
- Preferred skills: Experience with Google Cloud Platform, OKTA, password management tools, multi-factor identification technologies, and JAMF software.
- Previous experience in delivery and security of SaaS offerings and e-commerce is a plus
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest-growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.