Information Security Analyst at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Unqork’s Security Team operates at the intersection of technology, development, and compliance; our work is focused on designing, monitoring, and in some cases implementing controls to meet regulatory requirements and enhance the overall security posture of our organization. This role will straddle these lines, offering direct support across the Security Team and a wide range of operational channels that connect many other parts of the Company. On a daily basis, a Information Security Analyst may:
- Provide hands-on support to members of our Business Development and/or Sales Team in completing diligence questionnaires and associated documentation
- Review requests pertaining to system access, configuration, or general management
- Provide support to other members of the Security Team on various projects ranging from compliance initiatives to technical builds
- Develop and document internal processes, and where possible, further develop or enhance those processes
What we are Looking For:
- At least one year of experience with information security or in a technology related field
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong proficiency with G-Suite, and/or Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to handle competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Two or more years experience within a security or relevant role
- Understanding of Role-based access control (RBAC) methodologies
- Understanding of Cloud Computing, and its use in relation to enterprise software
- Basic understanding of networks, firewalls, and related security implications.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.