Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
Movable Ink powers meaningful experiences in email, mobile, and on the web for the biggest brands in the world. Data is at the heart of these experiences, and the security of that data is vital to our business. We are collecting petabytes of data each quarter that must be securely managed throughout its lifecycle.
The Coordinator, Information Security & Compliance will be a part of the team responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining the firm-wide privacy, security and compliance strategy to protect Movable Ink’s platform. You'll work closely with leaders from around the organization to support a strong privacy and security posture aimed at protecting especially our customers' data. This includes ensuring that information privacy and security controls are well-designed, operating effectively, and incrementally improved over time.
- Conduct reliable and consistent daily oversight of controls, particularly employee lifecycle, access management, security awareness training, and vulnerability management
- Understand the Policies and Processes supporting Movable Ink’s security and compliance programs and help ensure internal security controls are widely understood and consistently followed
- Manage role-based access, including conducting access reviews efficiently with an eye towards continuous improvement of related processes
- Track, monitor, and test compliance with internal security controls to ensure related processes effectively meet control requirements (especially SOC2 and ISO 27001)
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and make incremental enhancements
- Contribute to the vendor and partner risk management process
- Maintain information security and compliance documentation and training materials
- Respond to information security and privacy client questionnaires
- Achieve proficiency with Movable Ink’s compliance tracking system
- Help the team achieve positive outcomes for ongoing SOC2 Type 2 compliance
- Professional experience in privacy, security, and/or compliance-related field
- Undergraduate degree in information security, CS or IT-related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Exposure to privacy and/or security-related compliance frameworks preferred (e.g., SOC2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and CCPA)
- Genuine interest in privacy, security and compliance and staying current on the latest trends and advancements
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and multi-task