Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance Analyst at White Ops
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
The Information Security team's mission is to keep White Ops humans and systems operating efficiently and securely. We provide the foundation for the rest of the organization to focus and deliver on their missions more efficiently.
We're looking for an Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance Analyst to join and help us keep the organization aligned with security best practices.
What you'll do:
- Document, organize, communicate, assess and review internal processes that are subject to regulatory compliance, contractual obligations and external audits
- Write policies that provide our humans with standards to ensure that day to day operations are conducted in a manner that supports our commitment to information security and privacy
- Help align our security and privacy strategy with industry best practices and global legislation
- Create customer-facing assets to proactively support our compliance stance
- Work with legal, sales and IT departments when responding to customer and vendor inquiries, security questionnaires and contractual obligations
- Perform business impact analyses and help prioritize work across departments to ensure security governance, risk and compliance
- Assist in maintaining and testing business continuity plan, disaster recovery plan and incident response plan
- Participate in the development and maintenance of information security and privacy awareness training
- Provide advice to engineering and product management departments on security and privacy best practices
- Conduct internal assessments and ensure that documentation of information security and privacy practices will comply with all required customer/vendor audits and reviews
Who you are:
- You love learning
- You lead by example
- You love making people’s lives easier
- You reason from first principles and evaluate options rigorously
- You are open, collaborative and transparent in how you work
- You have excellent verbal and written language skills
- You have both breadth and depth of information security and privacy governance, risk and compliance expertise
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.