How would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow using Robotic Process Automation? UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks. We’re doing this by building a team of ultra-talented technologists who are biting at the opportunity to learn and develop the wave of the future.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology in a fast-paced, passionate environment, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Scope of Activities:
- Provide L2/L3 Infrastructure support for server installations and troubleshooting.
- Assist Sales team with infrastructure and L3 expertise support for server installation requirements and constraints during RFI/RFPs and POC stages.
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams.
- Participate and lead Infrastructure workshops during the post-sales (implementation) phase.
- Resolve escalation requests regarding Infrastructure/Security.
- Travel to customer site for installation, troubleshooting and training (less than 10% of the time).
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Network protocols and network administration knowledge, network security - minimum 3 years
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure
- Proven experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems)
- Ability to work in a cloud-based or hosting environment (Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server
- Experience using automated monitoring tools (SCOM, SCCM, Nagios)
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Experience with workstation management systems and desktop imaging
- Experience with Web Server technologies, especially IIS
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. A competitive salary, stock options for the candidate experience but we believe that working with us to develop a world-leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.
If you have read this far, then we should talk.