Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
We are looking for a Technical Implementation Associate who can partner closely with our Sales, Sales Engineers, Operations and Customer Success teams to successfully onboard clients. The candidate must have a proven track record of researching and documenting detailed project requirements and building use cases. The candidate will develop and manage project plans to ensure timely completion of implementations via proper project documentation, issue management and change requests.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure timely completion of implementations.
- Build and maintain proper project documentation.
- Hold team meetings to provide visibility to client project’s progress, deadlines, goals, objectives & issues.
- Develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships and collaborative skills with relevant team members in order to complete tasks and project deliverables.
- Problem solve complex implementation concepts for clients.
- Look for ways to improve the process of delivery solutions to clients.
What you'll bring:
- Proven track record of technical implementation experience in FinTech or another similar industry
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills
- 1-3 Years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client facing roles
- Some proficiency in data analysis and use of Excel, Powerpoint
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Effective interpersonal skills; along with the ability to communicate complex ideas in written and verbal format
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!