Integration Support Associate at Zocdoc (Remote)
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
Your Impact on our Mission:
As our Technical Support Associate, you will deploy and maintain the “under-the-hood” technologies that power Zocdoc. This person will work with healthcare providers to set up and customize our proprietary technology and meet the needs of each individual practice on Zocdoc.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about working on a close-knit team of smart, friendly people in an environment that fosters creativity and values honesty and transparency
- Excited to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
- Motivated by working with the latest technologies
- Curious and interested in solving technical challenges
Your day to day is…
- Deploying, configuring, and maintaining a wide range of integration technologies that make Zocdoc possible
- Delivering mind-blowing customer service experiences to healthcare providers
- Providing our Engineering and Product teams with feedback and recommendations
- Helping your team continually build new processes to support our growing company
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 1-2 years of experience providing world-class technical customer service. Enterprise-level customer service experience is a plus
- 3+ years of technical experience and very strong skills in technical troubleshooting and maintenance, preferably with experience in computer networking or database administration or a degree in a technical field
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills, a strong drive to achieve personal and professional goals, and a desire to stay busy at work
- Competitive PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Return to Office
The safety and health of our team members is our top priority. As local case numbers and regulations allow, our NYC office will be accessible to all fully vaccinated employees five days a week, though working in-office remains completely voluntary; everyone is invited but nobody is required to work in the office. For team members who work in-office days, we will provide an experience that supports social interaction, collaboration, and of course all of our regular perks such as free lunch. Learn more about our return to office philosophy, plans, and updates here!