Integrations Support Manager at Imagen Technologies
Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for a motivated Integrations Support Manager with a high attention to detail and a passion for customer service. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, has the ability to multitask and prioritize based on the needs of our customers. In this customer facing role, your excellent communication skills and diplomacy will serve as an asset to the white-glove level of service Imagen provides. We enable the transfer of medical images and records between our state of the art imaging platform and our customers electronic medical records. As the Integrations Support Manager you would be responsible for the seamless operations of this fundamental service that improves the lives of our patients.
As an Integrations Support Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall management of the PACS platform and oversight of the day to day administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of the enterprise PACS, voice recognition reporting systems, and other systems that use medical images or their exchange.
- Work closely with customers to provide consultation on solutions to business problems.
- Apply a thorough knowledge of the needs of a business unit and knowledge of systems technology to identify and design improvements for integration solutions and applications.
- Provide high-quality systems and client support, including after hours coverage.
- Monitor clinical applications and integration solutions to ensure systems are running at optimal performance levels.
- Communicate about project and task based deliverables to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Provide end user support and training (specialists and staff) on all medical imaging applications/solutions and troubleshoot/resolve issues either independently or with other team members or vendor support.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our PACS, voice recognition reporting systems, and other systems that use medical images or their exchange.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Health Informatics or a related field, or comparable experience
- 5+ years of experience in PACS administration and support
- 5+ years of experience with health care integrations using HL7 and DICOM
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- High level understanding of technical interfaces and architecture for clinical applications
- Develops and maintains understanding of deployed, integration solutions
- Maintains fundamental knowledge of HealthCare integration standards, such as HL7, DICOM, XML, and HTML
- Maintains fundamental knowledge of IT standards as they relate to PACS architecture, such SQL, Microsoft Clustering Services, TCP/IP, and Windows Server OS
- Excellent customer service, communication and project management skills
- Enjoys working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Commitment to continuing education on the various clinical applications/product lines
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.