Internal Operations Manager - Salesforce at DoubleVerify
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
As part of the Internal Systems Operations team, you’ll be responsible for determining and solving for internal operational deficiencies within our Salesforce (SFDC) application and working cross collaboratively with all client-facing teams in the organization. You will work closely with stakeholders to organize and discuss requirements, build solutions, and release to teams while managing them to successful adoption. You’ll be working with a small, agile-focused release team which includes members across internal support, development and management roles. You’ll be the subject matter expert and go-to person for all things Salesforce, both specific to our organization and all other possible uses.
- Determine the best solution to create operational efficiencies across teams in the organization
- Attend meetings with stakeholders over a multitude of roles and occasionally present new features to team
- Work with stakeholders to define user stories and process flow enhancements for each team
- Build and configure features and customization within Salesforce to meet internal stakeholder expectations
- Collaborate with team members to test and UAT projects to ensure proper release and adoption
- Create clear and intuitive documentation to supplement releases
- Keep up to date with new SFDC features and releases, in order to use all tools at our disposal and optimize builds
Who you are
- At least two years of SFDC Administrator experience, preferably in online media
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- SFDC Administrator Certification
- Currently in an SFDC Administration role and looking to expand your skills and day to day to include end to end project builds
- Experience working with Salesforce ETL applications such as DataLoader, DemandTools, Jitterbit, etc.
- Master of SFDC configuration components such as workflow, process, builder, lightning flow.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with a small team of administrators
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with clients and all levels of management across different functions