Internal Operations Support Associate
Who We Are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What You’ll Do
The Sales Operations Support Associate is responsible for supporting and interacting with all internal users of our systems. He/she will work closely with members of the Sales Operations team in responding to cases and escalations from users, ensuring customer satisfaction in the entire end-to-end process of support. Communication and documentation is key in succeeding in this role, as it is an internal facing position that interacts with people at all levels and across all functions on behalf of the Sales Operations team. Having great interpersonal and teamwork skills to deal politely and effectively with colleagues will be essential for this position.
- Responsible for actively managing the internal support queue as requests come in throughout the day from users
- Communicating thorough responses which convey appropriate user-directing solutions via our CRM application
- Ability to manage customer satisfaction via detailed and accurate instructions and knowledge
- Building out an internally facing knowledge base to help automate support processes and ensure correct attribution of client cases to the given solutions
- Proactively engage users to determine the best way to accomplish what they are looking for, and give detailed proposals to the team
- Learn basic Salesforce (SFDC) and NetSuite administration in order to better serve end user requests
- Provide backup support to the Sales Coordinator team by obtaining necessary information from client, inputting data into Salesforce, and generating and obtaining signature on client contracts
- Daily Salesforce administration, such as record creation and data entry
- Maintain various records and files; such as contract templates, rates, and contacts database
- Regular data quality Q/A and clean-up within Salesforce and other systems as necessary
- Special projects as identified by management
Who You Are
- At least 1-year experience in online media, preferably with sales operations experience
- com, NetSuite, or other CRM experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to set goals, meet/exceed deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with clients and all levels of management across different functions
- Highly motivated team self-starter and team player