Inventory Planner at Public Goods
Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy products affordable to everyone.
We've been growing fast, and we are looking for someone to take change of our quickly increasing inventory flow. You'll be managing an inventory of hundreds of SKUs across personal care, household, and food, shipping out to customers all over the world.
- Manage inventory levels and turn targets on hundreds of SKUs, across dozens of locations.
- Manage monthly open to buy forecasts to drive sales and margin.
- Forecast and review buys and replenishment by SKU to maintain optimum inventory flow.
- Utilize planning software to forecast sales and manage replenishment.
- Work with our purchasing and logistics managers to create accurate and timely POs.
- Work together with our purchasing and logistics managers to evaluate and solve vendor problems, including manufacturing, logistical, and QA/QC issues.
- An innovator, optimizer and problem solver who is constantly seeking opportunities to move the business forward.
- Well versed in the field of e-commerce and consumer packaged goods.
- Experienced in purchasing, distribution, replenishment, food, grocery, and/or supply planning.
- Comfortable with inventory management and ERP software.
- Curious, motivated and will think outside the box, challenging the status quo.
- Comfortable wearing many hats in a small, fast-paced workplace.
- Competitive salary with options package.
- Full dental and medical.
- Quickly growing environment with kind, passionate people.
Public Goods provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.